Galleon International are here to help and offer our guidance and expertise through our assigned move manager. They anticipate and respond to every eventuality that arises, using their industry knowledge to ensure every aspect of your relocation is taken care of.
Our greatest value to our company is you. Therefore, our aim is to build trust and confidence through hard work and diligence, ensuring a smooth and successful experience for every one of our clients.
Our dedicated Move Manager will guide you through:
- Selecting your moving dates
- Background research on your destination country and particular documentation.
- Arranging a pre-move survey
- Liaising with our partner agents and third parties
- Deciding the best mode of transport for your goods
- Guiding you through mandatory documents
- Discussing prohibited items and custom declarations
- Explaining liability cover and how to protect your valuable goods
- We will remain in constant contact with the destination agent in preparation for your delivery.
Once you have arrived in your new country, we will still be on hand to support you, as we are able to arrange settling in services through calling upon local expertise.